Notes for Air Conditioner Moving
I. Installation and Disassembly Requirements of Indoor Machines
(1) Strong brick walls must be dismantled to prevent vibration and increase noise.
(2) If it is a rectangular room, it should be installed on the narrower wall to make the air distribution uniform.
(3) Wall hanging body should be slightly higher, about 2 meters is appropriate. Because the air outlet of the indoor machine is in the lower part and the air inlet is in the front part, too low will cause the temperature difference between the upper and lower parts of the room, and the air circulation can not reach the upper part of the room.
(4) Can not be installed in the position of direct sunlight, direct sunlight will cause the aging of plastic panels, but also increase the refrigeration load.
(5) There should be no obstruction in the air inlet and outlet of the indoor machine, such as furniture such as vertical cabinets, in order to avoid affecting the air circulation.
(6) Household appliances such as televisions, refrigerators and video recorders should be kept away from, so as not to affect audiovisual viewing and cause interference and noise.
(7) Should stay away from hanging lamps such as fluorescent lamps, in order to avoid affecting the remote control operation of infrared remote controller.
2. Disassembly and assembly of outdoor machines
(1) It must be installed in a safe and secure place, especially on the outside wall.
(2) Outdoor ventilators must be ventilated, which is conducive to heat dissipation, and there should be no obstacles at close range.
(3) Direct sunshine and rain should be avoided. Generally, the method of adding sunshade is adopted to solve the problem.
(4) There should be no large amount of oil pollution, gas pollution and flammable gas leakage in the close environment of outdoor units, either of which may cause accidents.
(6) The noise and airflow emissions of outdoor machines are relatively large, so we should avoid directly facing other people's doors and windows.
3. Connection of internal and external organisms
The internal and external airframe are connected by special pipes. When air conditioning is purchased, the manufacturer is equipped with them, so it is not necessary to purchase them separately. There are several kinds of pipe specifications, including 3M, 5M, 7M and so on.
（1）室内、室外机的高度差最大为5M ,最长有效距离为10M，超过这个界限，会影响制冷效果。 （2）可选择同一楼层内外拆装，将外机置于阳台上，连接管道最好不超过3M。
(1) The maximum height difference between indoor and outdoor units is 5M, and the maximum effective distance is 10M. If the difference exceeds this limit, the refrigeration effect will be affected. (2) The same floor can be disassembled and assembled inside and outside, and the external machine can be placed on the balcony. The connecting pipeline should not exceed 3M.
(3) Residents on the top floor can place the exterior machine on the roof platform, and the height difference between the exterior machine and the exterior machine is not more than 5M.
(4) Attention should be paid to the absolute sealing of the connecting pipes and strict operation of the joints to ensure that no leakage occurs.
(5) Attention should be paid to the smooth drainage of the external outlet pipe without backflow immersion.